Re: Seeking remote Emacs recommendations

From: John Carter
Subject: Re: Seeking remote Emacs recommendations
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 10:24:19 +1200

In your case I'd install a windows VM hosted on Linux. Last time I tested
it worked better that way round. I then have best of both worlds. I use KVM
and virtual manager.

I arrange for a shared drive between the two.

--

This communication is confidential. We only send and receive email on the
basis of the terms set out at www.taitcommunications.com/email_disclaimer