Re: Closures - do you understand them well?

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Re: Closures - do you understand them well?
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2023 13:19:08 +0100

Emanuel Berg <incal@dataswamp.org> writes:

> A better link is
>
>   https://zenodo.org/record/6228797
>
> here we see SEO on the basis of the URL isn't a thing of the
> past, at least not for very unfrequent searches.

They are now also described in the manual.

If you look at the Emacs sources you'll see that there are a few quite
simple uses (e.g. keyboard macros).

Note that my intention was not to advertise oclosures to you, I just
wanted to mention them because we were speaking (at least I was
speaking) about modification of functions.

Michael.