Re: Question about ELPA - package eev not updated from upstream

From: Stefan Monnier
Subject: Re: Question about ELPA - package eev not updated from upstream
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 22:28:48 -0400

Eduardo Ochs [2022-09-25 21:45:04] wrote:
> usually when I update the file eev.el in the git repository of eev
> ELPA notices that, and it updates the version of eev in ELPA in at
> most 24 hours... but this time this didn't happen. Links:
>
>   https://github.com/edrx/eev/blob/UTF-8/eev.el
>   https://github.com/edrx/eev/blob/master/eev.el
>
>   https://elpa.gnu.org/packages/eev.html
>
> Should I look for error messages? Where?

`help-gnu-emacs` is a mailing-list for Emacs users, who can't really
help you.  There's indeed a problem on `elpa.gnu.org`.  It should be easy
to fix, but sadly, this happened at the same time as a problem on the
machine I use to access `elpa.gnu.org` to which I'll only get
access tomorrow.  So, things should get back in order tomorrow.

        Stefan