Native compilation

From: dxlcstar
Subject: Native compilation
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 14:41:26 +0000

Hi,

I hope this is not an extremely dumb question.

After installing emacs (mater branch) with native compilation enabled, running
it for the first time invokes deferred compilation for the packages
that I call and use, and eln-cache is populated.

But, subsequent invocations of emacs doesn't seem to start deferred
compilation at all for lisp packages that I didn't use the first time.

I think I am missing something very basic - any suggestions ?

- DX