Re: Emacs as a translator's tool

From: Kevin Vigouroux
Subject: Re: Emacs as a translator's tool
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2021 09:31:13 +0100

Hello,

At first, personally, I would have started from a large number of
existing features that I could have reused.

For the design, I would rather point towards XLIFF 2 [2], precisely
because fundamental ideas have already been formulated and implemented.

All in all, it's a real challenge. Good luck!

[1] https://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2021-09/msg01727.html
[2] https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=xliff
[3] Newsgroup: gmane.comp.misc.translate.xliff.user
--
Best regards,
Kevin Vigouroux