Adding a group to a Gnus agent

From: Philip Kaludercic
Subject: Adding a group to a Gnus agent
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 10:08:45 +0100

Hi,

I'm playing around with nnimap again, and wanted to configure the Gnus
Agent to download all messages (or at least all somewhat recent
messages) to be accessible offline.  The issue is that I must be missing
something in the manual, and cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong.

My understanding is that after adding a group using "J a" (I tried both
default and adding it to a custom group), I could use "J s" or "J u" to
fetch messages, right? But in my case, all I get is a

      gnus-agent-fetch-session: No servers are covered by the Gnus agent

message.  Is there something obvious I am missing?

--
        Philip Kaludercic