Re: Changing headline faces when using outline mode

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Changing headline faces when using outline mode
Date: Fri, 21 May 2021 23:55:51 +0300

* pauline-galea@gmx.com <pauline-galea@gmx.com> [2021-05-21 23:41]:
> Would like to change them from my init file using specific colours.
>
> After {M-x customize-group RET outlines RET}, get an interit at each level,
> but
> does not let me select the colour.  Can one just set the hex code, or does one
> has to set a particular face?

I would suggest to use the "customize" interface and this will save it
in your init file permanently.

To select color open up the option "Show All Attributes", then you may
set it. You may definitely use the shex notation like #696969 and
there is also the option "Choose" where it is possible to visually
select colors, but not all are in the list.

M-x list-colors-display may help too.

--
Jean

https://www.fsf.org/campaigns