Re: Set major mode for all visited files by extension

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Set major mode for all visited files by extension
Date: Mon, 04 May 2020 06:30:06 +0200

Tim Johnson wrote:

> what are you using - if any - that handles
> session management?

Nah, I just have one Emacs instance and never kills
that. Well, it happens of course but not often.

The session management, it's supposed to solve the
problem of getting back to all the active buffers so
one doesn't have to open them every time?

I have shortcuts for all my favorite files by now so
that isn't a problem actually. Maybe there are packs
that facilitate and setup that as well, sounds
likely :)

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573