Re: ISBN-13 checksums worth checking out

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: ISBN-13 checksums worth checking out
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2019 01:14:35 +0100

Eric Abrahamsen wrote:

>> Super happy to see you here again, Emanuel.
>> :)
>>
>> Would you consider adding license headers to
>> the (non-trivial) snippets you post here?
>> It would be really helpful for those of us
>> that like to use them in our Emacs configs
>> in freedom!
>
> And/or stick things in melpa/elpa! I would
> find this library useful.

Thank you guys, well I have thought about it
because of obvious reasons and advantages to me
and maybe even other people, but never gotten
to it...

But maybe the stars are aligned for this
particular package because it is not intermixed
with configuration and it is such a nerdy
one-purpose thing that it is easy to understand
to anyone.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573