Gnus -- remove inline HTML images

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: Gnus -- remove inline HTML images
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 17:38:07 +0000

I would like to be able to delete inline HTML images in Gnus. People
keep on sending me pointless images, and it's breaking my long habit of
"inbox infinite". With mime attachments, I just ditch the big ones, but
I cannot do this with inline images in HTML.

I guess that most of these images are "cid", although I don't know
enough about email to know if there are other methods widely used.

Is there any mechanism in Gnus for achieving this?

Phil