Re: Newline and copy above line's indentation

From: HASM
Subject: Re: Newline and copy above line's indentation
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2018 08:26:21 -0700

> https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/FillAdapt
>   This work is licensed to you under version 2 of the GNU General Public
>   License.

Yup, licensed to me, that's why I'm using it :-)

> I see at least 1 file authored by Kyle in GNU Emacs.

I had to patch filladapt.el to run with current Emacs.  With Google one
can find several others who did the same.  There has to be a reason why
filladapt.el is not distributed with GNU Emacs.  Maybe because they
prefer people to use adaptive-fill, maybe because of licensing issues,
not sure anymore.

-- HASM