Re: elispintro's original

From: Andreas Eder
Subject: Re: elispintro's original
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2018 17:14:29 +0200

On So 01 Jul 2018 at 16:37, Emanuel Berg <moasen@zoho.com> wrote:

>>> There are *lots* of people who'd disagree
>>> on this.
>>
>> I certainly will. Have you ever been to
>> a three star restaurant? Then you will know!
>
> Here you will have to educate us ignoramuses
> who incorrectly think that poor is cool, how
> does that work? The more stars, the tastier
> food, right?

Well, it is not a question of tastier.
The food in a small french bistro can also be very tasteful.
It is simply a question of artfulness. You have to see and taste it.
Go to a good bookshop ant look into a book from the grat chefs.
Read about 'El Bulli'. Then you probably will get a hint of what I am
talking.

'Andreas