Re: Transposing words over middle words

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Transposing words over middle words
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2017 00:09:00 +0100

Stefan Monnier wrote:

>> C-u 0 M-t works fine. BTW, I'd argue
>> that C-u M-t should work as well: currently it
>> is treated like C-u 4 M-t, but I think
>> it's a poor choice.
>
> Than again, maybe M-t should work like `C-0
> M-t` whenever the region is active so you
> don't even need the C-u at all.

Good idea. Personally I think the region is
slow and bulky and transpose is fast and light,
so they don't mesh well IMO, however as it
stands now it would make sense b/c no one sets
the region and then starts transposing words
with no intention of having the region
influence what happens.

--
underground experts united