Re: program to compute gears, with table

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: program to compute gears, with table
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2017 01:45:46 +0200

David Scheidt wrote:

> The style is awful. In straight
> common lisp [...]

Ha! I've heard about the bicycle style police
but I always thought that refered to shaved
legs and keeping the helmet straps to the
inside of the sunglasses scalps! Or wait...
should it be the other way around?

Well, styles make fights, and "pushing" is
never part of my game plan. But it does look
neater with `dolist' and `push' and it might be
more efficient as well as I don't know the
intricacies of append and collect. Not that it
will ever matter in this case, of course.

--
underground experts united
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573