Re: Programming starting Lisp

From: Emanuel Berg
Subject: Re: Programming starting Lisp
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2014 20:13:18 +0200

Rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> writes:

> Thanks Emanuel for the data Uppsala occured a couple
> of times. However I cant find anything like a
> syllabus I can point to.
>
> Do you know of one?
>
> In particular if there is something in Swedish and
> google-translate does a half-decent job of
> translating it, that'd be useful

Swedish! :) Dream on, pal...

The slides and assignments and books and everything is
in English. Otherwise, the Indian and Chinese would be
even more owned by the Swedish hackers :)

The notes on CL should reflect the material code-wise,
though (as for the Lisp part).

Google for Uppsala University, Computer Science (or
perhaps Information Technology), and Advanced
Functional Programming.

If you still can't find it I'll see if I have it
bookmarked somewhere.

--
underground experts united