Display the key bindings on the screen

From: marc tfardy
Subject: Display the key bindings on the screen
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 21:15:11 +0200

I plan a Emacs video tutorial. For better key chords visualisation I would like to display the pressed keys on the screen (in a window or in a small separate frame). This means: when I type some key combination that is bound to a Emacs lisp function - or this keys are a prefix - these keys are displayed on the screen and are further normally processed. Think of something like key visualisation in this video:
https://tutsplus.com/lesson/the-command-palette/
but not as a separate software, but a part of Emacs. This could could be an advantage for extension, e.g. displaying of the command name.

Is there any package that cover this functionality?

--
(or greets gruesse pozdro)
tfardy