Re: postscript printing in emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: postscript printing in emacs
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:21:55 +0200

Am 21.06.2013 um 21:58 schrieb Rami A:

> I am honestly not so proficient in emacs nor lisp.

And neither in English?

I wrote before that it's not allowed to use another formatter as ps-lpr-command
because the ps-print and ps-spool commands already produce PostScript output
(that you can customise). Why are you trying this again?

> I tried this:
> (setq ps-lpr-command "mp")
> (setq ps-lpr-switches '("-l" " -s" " | lp"))
>
> which also did not work.

And again you're not using the customisation interface of GNU Emacs (under the
Options menu). I presume you are a human being, so you can be a lot more
flexible than a compiled piece of software.

--
Greetings

 Pete

"Indentation?! I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!"