Re: Google Reader in Emacs?

From: Nicholas Peihl
Subject: Re: Google Reader in Emacs?
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 08:38:03 -0800

About a year ago I was asking myself a similar question, but for
NewsBlur. You might see if Jim Fowler's reader2maildir works for you
(https://github.com/kisonecat/reader2maildir). It seems to work by
synchronizing the "mark as read" tags with your local Maildir. As I
recall this is all dependent on an unpublished API from Google Reader,
so you are at their mercy.