Re: auto fill-paragraph

From: drain
Subject: Re: auto fill-paragraph
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 08:31:32 -0800 (PST)

Although text must be manipulated before it will auto-fill: if I copy /
paste a bunch of paragraphs from an article or book, they sprawl across
the line well past the 75 character limit.

I must, at a minimum, newline somewhere, e.g.,

"I was induced to take this course from the consideration also that the
present work is not intended for popular use, that those devoted to science
do not require such helps, although they are always acceptable, and that
they would have materially interfered with my present purpose. Abbe
Terrasson remarks with great justice that, if we estimate the size of a
work, not from the number of its pages, but from the time which we require
to make ourselves master of it, it may be said of many a book that it would
be much shorter, if it were not so short."

Will not automatically adjust, but the second I newline it into two
paragraphs:

"I was induced to take this course from the consideration also that the
present work is not intended for popular use, that those devoted to science
do not require such helps, although they are always acceptable, and that
they would have materially interfered with my present purpose.

Abbe Terrasson remarks with great justice that, if we estimate the size of
a work, not from the number of its pages, but from the time which we
require to make ourselves master of it, it may be said of many a book that
it would be much shorter, if it were not so short."

They both adjust.

Any way for copy / pasted text to also automatically fill?