Re: where is my emacs configure file ?

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: where is my emacs configure file ?
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:27:18 +0200

horse_rivers  <horse_rivers@126.com> writes:

> I have created this configure file .  now, can I modify some default
> key-bindings for emacs by edit them in this file ?

Yes, you can.  That's documented in the manual that ships with emacs.

,----[ (info "(emacs)Init Rebinding") ]
| If you have a set of key bindings that you like to use all the time,
| you can specify them in your initialization file by writing Lisp code.
`----

To read this manual section, place point (the cursor in emacs parlance)
directly after the closing paren following the ...Rebinding" and hit
`C-x C-e', that is, press Control and x, then release, then Control and
e.

Bye,
Tassilo