exec-path on windows

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: exec-path on windows
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 18:16:00 +0000

I'm using my Emacs configuration [1] also on Windows 7 now, and I was quite
surprised to see that it works, even if it's really slow compared to
Linux.

Anyway there is at least one problem, in the emacs shell (both *shell*
and *eshell*) with my configuration it doesn't find the executables,
even if they are in the path and in exec-path.

With an unconfigured Emacs everything works, and the strange thing is
that exec-path is exactly the same on both versions..

Is there anything else I can check to understand what is the source of
the problem?

Thanks,
Andrea

[1]: https://github.com/AndreaCrotti/Emacs-configuration