Re: Eclim for emacs -- has anyone tried it?

From: Tom
Subject: Re: Eclim for emacs -- has anyone tried it?
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 16:24:54 +0000 (UTC)

Jai Dayal <dayalsoap <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Vim: http://eclim.org/
> Emacs: http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsEclim
>

> Has anyone tried this?  Any success?  Should I just stick with ECB?

I tried it once with a project already setup in Eclipse. It works and
understands the code, so it can give you intelligent, syntax-aware,
context-sensitve code completion, not just completion from the TAG file
and stuff.

I don't have to work with Java at the moment, so I just gave it a try
back then to see if it really works. Though it supports other languages too
(C/C++, etc.) and can provide the same intelligent completion for them,
so if somebody works with one of these languages then it's worth a
try:

http://eclim.org/features.html