org-mode HTML+mathjax export problem

From: Stefano Sabatini
Subject: org-mode HTML+mathjax export problem
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 02:16:20 +0100

Hi all,

I recently started to use org-mode and loving it, basically I adopted
it as my internal documentation format.

Now I tried to convert to HTML, and I wanted to use mathjax JS
rendering.
emacs-bzr documentation mention mathjax but as I can see it is only
supported in a recent version of org-mode+git.

So I downloaded latest org-mode+git and installed on
~/share/emacs/site-list/org-mode.

Now I have this line on my init.el:
(load-file "~/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install.el")

and I added this line on the first line of the file to process:
#+MATHJAX: align:"left" mathml:t path:"/MathJax/MathJax.js"

nonetheless the generated HTML contains no JS at all and no link the
the MathJax.js file.

I suppose this is a problem of conflict with the pre-installed
org-mode version, do you have hints for debugging such issues?

Also is there some command (e.g. org-mode-version) which I can use to
check the currently loaded version?

Thanks in advance.