Re: key to toggle inversion of all faces

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: key to toggle inversion of all faces
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 18:48:31 +0100

Am 12.01.2010 um 16:03 schrieb Tamas K Papp:

When I use emacs, sometimes I accidentally press a sequence of keys
that invert all the faces.  Since it is accidental, I can't recall the
key sequence and couldn't find anything like this in the manual.

Have you tried view-lossage, C-h l?

--
Greetings

  Pete

Almost anything is easier to get into than out of.
                                – Allen's Law