Re: An Eclim frontend for Emacs

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: An Eclim frontend for Emacs
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 08:54:03 +0200

Nikolaj Schumacher <me@nschum.de> writes:

Hi Nikolaj,

> It will in the beginning.  But Eclipse won't know about the new stuff
> you added since the last save.  It might also start completing the
> wrong word, because the offset is incorrect.

Yes, in the meantime I've noticed that and set the auto save var
accordingly.  Anyway, it's really very nice.

Because you've hacked that together sq quickly, did you find
documentation about the eclim command line tool, or did you check the
vim scripts?  I searched the eclim homepage, but found only the commands
executable from within vim...

Bye,
Tassilo
--
The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.