JSP editing again (nxhtml,nxml, or something else?)

From: senny
Subject: JSP editing again (nxhtml,nxml, or something else?)
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 03:14:49 -0800 (PST)

Hey there

I've been using emacs for some months now and i love it but there is
one task im not comfortable with at the moment. That is jsp-editing.
Ive used several modes now but they do not realy fullfill my needs.
Recently i begun to use nxml-mode for html editing. it is not as
overloaded as nxhtml and works quite well. The completion is also well
done.
I am wondering now if there is a way to get a rnc schema for jsp files
with taglibs, that i can validate them and use nxml for editing.
Tips for day to day work with jsp-files are also welcome.

regards,
senny