windows precompiled binaries for mobile use

From: Fabs
Subject: windows precompiled binaries for mobile use
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 18:38:09 +0100

Dear readers

I would like to use emacs on my memory stick, so I can use it no matter where I am. Since the win32 binaries are stand alone, I simply put them on my memory stick. What I'm not sure of is, if I can change the "home" directory, because emacs is looking for the .emacs file under say c:\documents and settings\user\application data. Naturally, I want emacs isolated from any other system so I need to direct emacs to a directory local on my memory stick.

How can this be done?

Regards
Fab