Filesets question

From: 锁住子
Subject: Filesets question
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:03:32 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I'm having an issue with filesets: I can create a "pattern" type
fileset that works fine, but the moment I change the type to
"directory tree" (what I actually want), it tells me the fileset does
not exist. So far as I know, the settings for pattern vs directory
tree should be exactly the same: a directory name to act as root, and
a regex to find files. But when I use the "pattern" type, it finds all
the appropriate files under the root directory, and when I use the
"directory tree" type, it finds nothing at all. I've tried editing the
settings via the customize buffer and directly in .emacs, and the
results are the same. Can someone please take a look at this and tell
me what I'm doing wrong? All I want is a fileset containing all .py
files in "myrootdir" and below.

'(filesets-data (quote (("pr" (:tree "~/dev/myrootdir" "^.+\\.py
$")))))

Thanks!
Eric