Re: split screen horizontally into three equally spaced sections

From: Nikolaj Schumacher
Subject: Re: split screen horizontally into three equally spaced sections
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 17:53:23 +0200

"Lennart Borgman (gmail)" <lennart.borgman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yes, in winsize.el that comes with nXhtml.

If you don't mind me asking, but why does it?

It sounds very interesting and useful beyond nxhtml.  Why isn't it
packaged on it's own?

(I'm a bit bothered by big modes that do everything.  ECB forces its own
window configuration.  The Ruby on Rails mode has its own snippet
mechanism.  I feel that such bundling limits the overall usefulness.)

regards,
Nikolaj Schumacher