Re: records-mode ?

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: Re: records-mode ?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 00:35:29 +0000

Xavier Maillard <xma@gnu.org> writes:

> I always feel dumb and lost when trying to do simple things. For
> example, searching in Org makes me sick.

What exactly makes you sick?  Maybe we can improve this.

> At least, with something more basic, I am not tempted to "play"
> but just to do and that's the most important thing in fact.

Ever tried to turn off font-lock?

A few years ago, I would have found it a crazy idea, because the little
Daisy Miller in me *enjoys* colors so much. But now I also enjoy a gray
world, at least from time to time.

Being lost in the jungle makes you concentrate on surviving (i.e. read
or write the things at point, not the remote sparkling stuff.)

--
Bastien