M-x shell RET on Windows not working (was: problem with toolbar commands

From: Ralf Angeli
Subject: M-x shell RET on Windows not working (was: problem with toolbar commands)
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 22:13:59 +0100

* coskun (2008-02-15) writes:

> `M-x shell <RET>' does not work. When I try that, a shell buffer is
> created, but I don't get a prompt.

At least I don't have an idea what the problem could be in this case.

I changed the subject so that it is more likely for people concerned
with the development of Emacs on Windows to take notice.  You might also
try to send a bug report with `M-x emacs-report-bug <RET>' in case
nobody else here can comment.

--
Ralf