Two questions about icicles

From: Seweryn Kokot
Subject: Two questions about icicles
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 08:44:16 +0100

Hello,

I'm trying to start using icicles and these are two things which bother
me

1. when I type C-h f char S-TAB M-* delete
I can find functions which contain "char" and "delete" in them, however
if I start to type C-h f delete S-TAB then I get that there are no
completions. Any idea what's wrong?

2. how to swap keys TAB and S-TAB in icicles-mode? I mean if I use S-TAB
more frequently than TAB then why not make life easier.  It's not simple
since S-TAB means 'icicle-complete-keys' and 'icicle-apropos-complete'
depending on context. It would be nice to have a snippet of code to yank
it into .emacs file.

regards,
--
Seweryn Kokot