Re: ispell

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: ispell
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 12:49:19 +0200

Am 03.09.2007 um 08:56 schrieb Alain Muls:

Hello,

I work in dutch French and English using latex. When I want to change the dictionary to dutch, nothing happens. My system is Kubuntu, where should the dutch.aff and similar files be located? Which package to install.

In GNU Emacs the variable ispell-library-directory is pointing to that directory.

        M-x ispell-change-dictionary RET TAB

will show which dictionaries ispell sees. Do you know that the default spell-checking in recent GNU Emacsen is delivered by aspell?

Locate is a very nice service for locating any files on your system. Read about it and its flavours and activate anyone!

I am no Kubuntu user.

--
Greetings

  Pete

“One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone”
      (Amiri Baraka 1999)