Re: doc-view.el and emacs 21

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: doc-view.el and emacs 21
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2007 03:00:51 +0200

   >    Any cure?
   >
   > I think this is only from GNU Emacs 22.x. Just in case it could work, here
   > are the definitions (from subr.el)

   [...]

   > I hope this can help.

   Unfortunately, now it complains about set-process-plist.  process-plist is
also
   unknown...  But, alas, neither of them is defined in subr.el.

Sorry for that :/ You have then two choices:

1. get subr.el from GNU Emacs 22.x
2. use GNU Emacs 22.x

The latter would be easier in my opinion and you'd benefit the
latest features implemented. The former would be ok too (I guess)
but you may face new problems (dependancies, etc.).

Regards,

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org