Re: dired-do-touch

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: dired-do-touch
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 18:35:05 -0400

martin rudalics <rudalics@gmx.at> writes:

   If you don't like the binding for T try

   (define-key dired-mode-map "T" 'find-file)

Perfect, in fact, I used `t'.

Thank you, you guys, for your patience with me, I like living in GNU
Emacs.  `Self-documenting' is becoming a practical feature for me, even
though it may not show from my initial question.  I don't split my
frames much but that is changing with a lot more C-h m.