toolbar and menu background color under X11

From: Lukasz Stelmach
Subject: toolbar and menu background color under X11
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:32:33 +0100

Greetings.

The problem I find is that when I set menu background with X resources
(via gnome control-center) the toolbar, scrollbars and modeline remain
gray75.  I've also learnt that:

(face-attribute 'tool-bar :background)

returns "gray75" but unfortunately:

(face-attribute 'menu :background)

returns unspecified so I can't put:

(set-face-background 'tool-bar (face-attribute 'menu :background))

in my ~/.emacs to achive consistency accross different GUI elements.
What would you suggest to get a uniform set of coulours.

--
Było mi bardzo miło.          Inaction is a weapon of mass destruction