Re: cc-mode question

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Re: cc-mode question
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 18:08:07 +0000

Evgeniy <dushistov@mail.ru> wrote on Sun, 19 Jun 2005 21:33:24 +0000:
> Hello.

> I have such problem with emacs from cvs:

> with simple code:

> #include <vector>

> typedef std::vector<int> IntList;

> int main()
> {
>   IntList l;
>   return 0;
> }

> it subscribe underscore red line almost all code begin from
> "typedef std::vector<int>" construction,

> can anybody tell me which part of emacs responsible for this behavior,
> and have anyone idea how can I fix this?

Well, confirm to us that you've checked the obvious things:
What operating system are you running?
How did you start your Emacs session?  (Hopefully, emacs -q --no-site-file)
Which emacs version?  (M-x emacs-version)
Which CC Mode version?  (M-x c-version)
Which major mode are you in?
Which minor modes have you got enabled?  (hopefully, very few.)
Have you got font-lock-mode enabled, and if so, how did you enable it?

If answering these questions doesn't suggest the solution to the problem,
could you do a C-c C-b (`c-submit-bug-report') and post the information
which gets displayed.

--
Alan Mackenzie (Munich, Germany)
Email: aacm@muuc.dee; to decode, wherever there is a repeated letter