HELP : configuring the shell on Wk2

From: address@hidden
Subject: HELP : configuring the shell on Wk2
Date: 24 Oct 2004 17:40:53 -0700

Hello,
I have the following message on startin NTemacs
--
Warning! The SHELL environment variable uses CMD.
You probably want to change it so that it uses cmdproxy.exe instead.

Warning! shell-file-name uses CMD.
You probably want to change it so that it uses cmdproxy.exe instead.

Warning! shell-command-switch is "-c".
You should set this to "/c" when using a system shell.

Warning! w32-quote-process-args is t.
You should set this to nil when using a system shell.
--
Although I've set up comspec to cmdproxy.exe.
For the rest I didn't find the right place to make the changes.

TIA