Re: Resetting C++-mode locally

From: David Masterson
Subject: Re: Resetting C++-mode locally
Date: 14 Feb 2003 10:35:56 -0800

> I write my programs in CWEB which contains C++ and TeX code
> alternately.  This confuses the c++-mode very much.  I try to avoid
> that by inserting e.g. extra apostrophes , parentheses, and
> semicolons in a construct that is ignored by TeX and C++.  But it
> doesn't work always.

> How can I reset the status of the c++-mode locally before each C++
> fragment?

You'll probably need something like mmm-mode.el to allow you to handle
two different major modes in one file.  You would probably have
similar problems if you were editing a flex or bison file with
c++-mode.

--
David Masterson                David DOT Masterson AT synopsys DOT com
Sr. R&D Engineer               Synopsys, Inc.