Re: (Newbie) How to turn AutoFill-mode on/off

From: Oliver Scholz
Subject: Re: (Newbie) How to turn AutoFill-mode on/off
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 12:09:41 +0100

Eli Zaretskii <eliz@is.elta.co.il> writes:

> On Mon, 25 Nov 2002, Alan Shutko wrote:
>
>> It's trivial to
>> convert from Word to HTML, and not fairly easy to convert from LaTeX
>> to HTML.
>
> Actually, there are a few programs to produce HTML from TeX.

While we are at it. I started to learn the Texinfo format and I happen
to like it. I wonder whether I could use it for my philosophical
papers, too. Or is it too much taylored for writing technical
documentation?

Hmm ... Bibliographies might be a problem ...

    Oliver
--
5 Frimaire an 211 de la Révolution
Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!