associated Keybinding

From: Artist
Subject: associated Keybinding
Date: 11 Oct 2002 17:43:03 -0700

Hi Friends,
 How do I see what are the key bindings for given command starting with
certain character. I recently install ISPELL, and wondering what are
the commands for the same mode that start with ispell- and associated
key binding simultaneously . Idea is to find in general.

Example: M-x find-keybindings RET he RET

Should return all the keybinding for the command starting with 'he'

Also  I would like to know what custom key bindings I have made.
So if there is way to find key bindings which I have defined only via
.emacs file that would be helpful.

Thanks
Artist