help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] As is, the legal system is becoming an end unto itself,

From: Abbott
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] As is, the legal system is becoming an end unto itself, existing for its own benefit rather than for ours.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 15:42:54 +0530

And there's a chance that opponents will mount a legal challenge.
A second officer then approached the student as well. After cost of
living expenses and inflation are factored in it seems to me that we're
just like everybody else. Bush signed the JWDAA hours after the MCA, in
a furtive closed-door White House ceremony. Being loud in a library is
not a taser-able offense.

XXX

EXPLOSION!