help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] inexcusable

From: Arnold Hays
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] inexcusable
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:19:46 +0200

Fallujah having been wrested from them, the moojies cannot sustain their efforts in Baghdad without being able to use Ramadi as a conduit and base. was using SWIFT to look at international banking transactions. This time, they have ringed Ramadi with thousands of American and Iraqi troops, and have begun to reclaim the city, not in one sudden attack, but neighborhood by neighborhood. In fact, his entire argument rests on the premise that despite the unanimous testimony of people who do, in fact, know, that were' not in a position to know. A substantial restatement of earnings is often enough to trigger a close look. The Iraqis will have to do that.
Tariq al-Hashimi told al-Sabah that he proposed to organize a meeting for tribal powers to empower the good relationships among the sons of the one nation and to smother the fires of sectarian rift. This brings to ten the number of militant groups that responded positively to the initiative, our sources expressed hopes that more groups will join in in the coming days.
The other precedent kills people.
Once you are within grenade range, it is a fight to the death.
They are like isolated islands.
Nor do the statutes and legal precedent allow for the publishing of classified information when such actions cause substantial harm to the national security interests of the United States.
Setting a precedent that newspapers are, in fact, above the law and beyond prosecution.
Which is precisely why the Times got way too big for its britches, and subverted the right and just role of our accountable officials in three branches of government. If he's that bad, why not hire someone else permanently?
It's not that hard a question - if you have any sense of moral balance whatsoever. But you don't know crap, Jay. Their motto is to: empower people to enhance their lifestyle by providing community-based innovative web services. Not only has Keller revealed his arrogance, but also showed the lack of integrity that led to his decision to publish this story. In fact, his entire argument rests on the premise that despite the unanimous testimony of people who do, in fact, know, that were' not in a position to know. That's a terrific precedent to set.
The combat outpost the Americans and Iraqis started building on Monday morning was the fifth one to go up this month on the southern edge of the city. The people who were in a position to know were dismayed when the program was ruined through exposure.
All in all, a very interesting exchange. Indeed, that very drill was executed countless times in Fallujah.
Did the Marines simply abandon the people they had killed? Have they never heard of FINCEN?
Not entirely a safe harbor - I would have to question why, when it became apparent that the Marines had clearly wounded noncombatants, aid was not rendered.
Two said he should be suspended without pay for two years; the two others recommended a five- year suspension without pay. Because I'm not above the law, that's why.