help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] impropriety

From: Phil Valentine
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] impropriety
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 15:59:00 +0200

Jon quickly joined the project and has since been an important contributor. In your own language if it makes you feel better.
Much of the nice modular design we have today is owed to him.
I'm sure you have read all the fuss about it already. -Not only on RubyForge, but hopefully also on SourceForge and other sites running SourceForge clones. NET and a Ruby port, and more in the pipe. How do you know whether that is needed or even if it's going to work?
Seeing this will make it harder to ignore problems related to build time. -Not only on RubyForge, but hopefully also on SourceForge and other sites running SourceForge clones.
Before I delve into the details, let me recap some simple mock essentials. Paul and I started it right after I moved to London to start working for ThoughtWorks. So I left it fermenting for a while.
This involved some simple reflection logic and was implemented in a couple of classes.
-A complex graph of objects. PicoContainer was now a well-established project. Please let me know if you get it to work anywhere else, or if you have bugs or improvements. I reckon it will take a few years before we see them changing. About a week after we started Bob was kind enough to lend us a space for our new little baby, and that's when we named it PicoContainer.
-All the way out to the leaves of the object graph! The dupe method simply creates a new object graph similar to the one in the template, but substitutes all variables with the values from the hash. Sometimes it's Java, sometimes it's .
He got this weird _expression_ on his face when I asked, and I couldn't quite figure out whether he was excited or depressed.