help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] inmate

From: Netty Gonzalez
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] inmate
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 11:54:23 -0000

How would you answer? So they came to hang out with me. I worked for two weeks taking someones place at the shelter and it was nice for awhile but the smell of cat puke and diarreah gets to you. I find them quite revealing. even if we have to repeat some pictures five times. Otherwise, I could start right away: at the beginning of November! I just want to see what a wedding would be like with two heterosexual bride cousins. I thought things were better, I guess this just brought them back to the surface.
What is your favorite curse word?
a new tactic to the protesting. Well, the guns got flung upwards by rubberbands, but you know, its the same thing. BUT WE ARE THE BASTION OF DEMOCRACY AND WE GIVE MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES. I lost my social security card and had to apply for a duplicate so I could get my paycheck.
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? Not so much about him, but her. I just wish he could be happy with me. Inklings, the bible-based board game of questions and answers! that offered some possibility of hope.
Gov George Wallace stated essentially that These countries had No right to criticise what goes on in the US. I have to go to the dr today. Tim is in shower now getting ready for work.
That is not funny and really immature. He wants her, I know he does and I do want him to be happy.
Well, the guns got flung upwards by rubberbands, but you know, its the same thing. Who fucking steals welcome mats!
I find them quite revealing.
And no drugs, either. Ahh, what fun that ridiculous game is. If you see my mat please let me know!
I was very tempted, and I know that I could have done something if I wanted to.
What profession would you not like to do? I just wish he could be happy with me. Tim is in shower now getting ready for work.
Yes, the point is to be as random and excessive as possible while creating distinct imagery with tongue in cheek.