help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] thrust

From: Reginald Townsend
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] thrust
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 19:27:29 +0900

Any questions, please contact me. there is no rust and is very clean. this car has very low mileage for the year. Excellent condition throughout.
Viewing is highly recommended.
immaculate condition inside and out first to see will buy.
com for a full list, search feature, and archives. OR BID ON EBAY ITEM NO. just run out of mot but should be fine.
there is no rust and is very clean. Quick sale needed as bought another car and is collecting dust!
Whoever sees will buy. passed its mot last to years on the trot. I am first owner in uk and have had it undersealed. this car has very low mileage for the year.
New Car reason for Sale. Sunroof, electric windows, P.
com more pics at request.
Selling as spares or repairs due to cosmetic damage.
immaculate condition inside and out first to see will buy. i have mot failure sheet, only a little bit of welding needed to get it through. RARE OPENING REAR WINDOWS.
Low insurance and cheap to run.
rear seat cracked would need replacing if kept orignal.
com for a full list, search feature, and archives.
ALLOYS NOT INSALE,BEEN REMOVED CHEERS. Whoever sees will buy.