help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] hard sell

From: Michael Compton
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] hard sell
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 17:00:14 -0700

You had better bring your pack here after dinner, andgo straight away.
He had to look ahead, andeither of them would manage a fiver for him. E dont drink, an e dont smoke, an unless e goes after thewomen I dont know what e does do. Parade again at ten today, an another bigcarryinparty tonight.
Youll never come back, said Shem in a matter-of-fact way.
He came at once, inhis greasy smoke-blackened suit, wiping his hands on a cloth. If you cant talk reasnable you can keep your bloody mouth shut. Corporal Reynoldsimpatiently waved Bourne out of the room again. So hesat there quietly smoking, and drinking a little wine, until it wastime to leave. He had a text ofHorace with Coningtons translation in his pocket.
He kept on striking the keys: Thaneer at pontiffs supper ran. Well, if es not deadyet, e pretty soon will be. And richerspilth the pavement stain, that was pavimentum mero; why didthat come into his head now?
It seems to me sometimes as though we had never known anythingdifferent. Thank ee, said Abbot, but I aint very partial to sweetstuff. Thank ee, said Abbot, but I aint very partial to sweetstuff. It dont do no good;an youve got no call to butt in; nobody said anythink to you.
The row seemed to have been quite unpremeditated, and anywayCaptain Malet was out of it.
You havent got the moral courage to stand up for your own men,or to admit your silly blunder.
And port wine and brandy is good for colic,its binding. Bourne noticed that the floorboards were clean. Bourne showed no curiosity concerning the business which had broughtthem into Noeux-les-Mines.
They disturb thesleep of a hard-working man. Bourne noticed that the floorboards were clean. You will stay there tonightand come back tomorrow afternoon. He came at once, inhis greasy smoke-blackened suit, wiping his hands on a cloth.
I shall order my horse, and take two orderlies and goup to inspect trenches.
Parade again at ten today, an another bigcarryinparty tonight. I am not going to allow my men to suffer because of some damnedincompetence in the orderly-room.
Anyone who didnt know you as well as I domight think you meant it. Reynolds was standingup to it, cool, still, as though he listened.
E dont drink, an e dont smoke, an unless e goes after thewomen I dont know what e does do.
Well, if es not deadyet, e pretty soon will be. Bournes first instinct was to rush out and tryto help. Yes, sir, he said, amazed, but with the mechanical obediencerequired of him. If you cant talk reasnable you can keep your bloody mouth shut.