help-gnu-arch

[Help-gnu-arch] "broken pipe" error trying to import large tree

From: Harris L. Gilliam
Subject: [Help-gnu-arch] "broken pipe" error trying to import large tree
Date: 02 Feb 2004 12:09:03 -0500

Hi,

I am trying to import a fairly large tree of approx 37661 files taking
up 705 MB of disk.  When I run 'tla import' it sits there for a few
minutes and then dies with a "broken pipe" error.  No other details are
provided in the error message.  I was using the 1.1pre9 version and just
upgraded to the 1.1 version.  Both die with the exact same error.  Any
help/suggestions would be appreciated.

---Harris