Unparseable reply from gnatsd

From: Vinod Kumar Pandey -X (vinodpan - TATA CONSULTANCY SERVICES LIMITED at Cisco)
Subject: Unparseable reply from gnatsd
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 11:58:00 +0000

Hello All,

I am doing gnats migration from RHEL5 to RHEL7

On RHEL7, I have done a default installation of gnats 4.2.0  and gnats web configured as httpd 2.4.6 on RHEL7.

For the gnats installation, I have followed the gnats  installation wiki page. After, copying the RHEL5 data and readjusting the gen-index I am able to load the page, Able to change the state priority and etc on old PRs.

However, When I am trying to create a new PR while submitting on the web page I get an Error “Unparseable replay from gnatsd”.

I am new to gnats and don’t know how I can debug the issue. If any one has any ideas or a better way to trace down the problem please  help me.

Best Regards,

Vinod P