Visit my Netlog profile

From: Rajesh Abrol
Subject: Visit my Netlog profile
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 01:19:25 -0400

    Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

Rajesh Abrol
male - 24 years old

1   friend
    Hi!

I created a Netlog profile with my pictures, videos, blog and events and I'd like to add you as a friend to show this to you. You first need to register on Netlog!
Afterwards you can create your own profile.

  Take a look

Cheers,
Rajesh

  Is the button above not displayed well?
Click here, or paste the link below in the address bar of your browser.
http://en.netlog.com/go/mailurl/type=invite_1&mailid=470703312&id=6&url="">

Don't want to receive invitations from your friends anymore? Click here.

Netlog NV/SA - E. Braunplein 18. B-9000 Gent. Belgium. .
BE0859635972 - address@hidden